A Plan

Discussion on Bangladesh National Math Camp
Sazid Akhter Turzo
Re: A Plan

Unread post by Sazid Akhter Turzo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 pm

$Please$,এখন একটু এইগুলা বন্ধ রাখলে হয়না? আর এক সপ্তাহ পর স্কুলের পরীক্ষা। অংক করতে যায়া পড়াশুনা কিছুই হয় নাই। আগামী মাস থেকে এসব শুরু করা যায় না? মডারেটরদের মনোযোগ আকরষণ করছি।
Turzo

sourav das

Unread post by sourav das » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:01 pm

And I want to clear few things about problem solving and posting them:

i) You have to be committed to yourself, that you have to work at least 1 hour each problem. It's for your own good.

ii)Don't post official or book's solution knowingly with in 3 hours of the problem that have been posted here. But within 3 hours, you HAVE TO share your intuitions, progress, or your own solution(hide your solution when you're posting) .Since all solutions must stay hide, you'll always have a chance to post your own solution or progress any time you wish,(BUT DON'T SEE THE SOLUTION BEFORE 3 HOURS)

iii) And those who are very experienced, try to help others rather than showing of your awesomeness. (Actually I'll be very angry if you do that :evil: , This kind of comments really discourage others. So I'm declaring that I won't tolerate this kind of attitude from any of you, (If i do something wrong please tell me or complain other moderators ))

iv) Last but not the least. PLEASE, Try to use English more than Bangle (Even if you're very weak just like me :P ) as it helps to encouraging people from other country to conduct with us and sharing their knowledge. I think you don't have to worry about spelling or grammar , it'll be all right if we can understand what you're trying to say...
You spin my head right round right round,
When you go down, when you go down down......
(-$from$ "$THE$ $UGLY$ $TRUTH$" )

sourav das

Unread post by sourav das » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Day 1 Problems:

viewtopic.php?f=14&p=9861#p9861

Day 2 will start 4:00p.m. tomorrow...

sourav das

Unread post by sourav das » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:08 pm

@Turzo , don't worry to much, it's not so official. When you can get free time, try to see the discussions and try to solve them. If you get stuck, you can tell us. And I think most of us want to work this week. Actually my year final is starting from April 24, and still I have to read a lot. But you know, sometimes you have to scarifies for something you love the most.....

sm.joty

Unread post by sm.joty » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 pm

sourav das wrote:@Turzo , don't worry to much, it's not so official. When you can get free time, try to see the discussions and try to solve them. If you get stuck, you can tell us. And I think most of us want to work this week. Actually my year final is starting from April 24, and still I have to read a lot. But you know, sometimes you have to scarifies for something you love the most.....
আমার ইয়ার ফাইনাল চলতেছে...... :cry:
আর আমি ক্যাম্প করতেছি......... আপাতত সেকেন্ড ইয়ারে উঠলেই হয়। :mrgreen:
হার জিত চিরদিন থাকবেই
তবুও এগিয়ে যেতে হবে.........
বাধা-বিঘ্ন না পেরিয়ে
বড় হয়েছে কে কবে.........

Tahmid Hasan

Unread post by Tahmid Hasan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 pm

sourav das wrote: sometimes you have to scarifies for something you love the most.....
আসেন ভাই,গলা লাগি :cry: :cry: :cry:
বড় ভালবাসি তোমায়,মা