APMO 2011

Discussion on Asian Pacific Mathematical Olympiad (APMO)
Moon
Site Admin
APMO 2011

Unread post by Moon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Hello everyone!
You can discuss about your APMO experiences here (like how you felt etc.); however, you MAY NOT post or discuss about any part of the problems here. Discussing APMO 2011 problems until any further notice (before the problems are published in the official website) will BAN you not only from this forum, but also from all the programs of Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad.
"Inspiration is needed in geometry, just as much as in poetry." -- Aleksandr Pushkin

Please install LaTeX fonts in your PC for better looking equations,
learn how to write equations, and don't forget to read Forum Guide and Rules.

Hasib

Re: APMO 2011

Unread post by Hasib » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:17 pm

i again teached a inspirational lesson. it was - if you are defeated by something, dont b upset. keep trying :)
A man is not finished when he's defeated, he's finished when he quits.

ibrahim

Unread post by ibrahim » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 pm

It was a good experience. I thought that i could not understand the problens. But i have solved one(i don't know the solution was correct or not.). Another problem i solved for tow cases, another case had to be solved. I couldn't understand that the answer had to be written in english. So i wrote the half-solved solution and other things in bangla. And the problem i solved(in my considaration), i could'nt understand first time. When only 45 minutes or so left, i could understand the problem with the help of moon vaia. At this time he made of known that, it had to be written in english. What should i do now? I decided to think on that problem. With a little bit, i got the solution.

A long period has gone. But where the result? Where the permission to discuss the problems?

sm.joty

Unread post by sm.joty » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 pm

আগের চাইতে এবারেরতা ভালো হইছে। কিন্তু তারপরও ২ টার বেশি প্রশ্নের উত্তর দিতে পারি নাই।
হার জিত চিরদিন থাকবেই
তবুও এগিয়ে যেতে হবে.........
বাধা-বিঘ্ন না পেরিয়ে
বড় হয়েছে কে কবে.........