Best Periodic Table

For discussion on Chemistry
rakeen
Best Periodic Table

Unread post by rakeen » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Can anyone give me the best periodic table. Best periodic table means the table has to be most informative! I have seen one in the practical book of Atlas Publication(by Mohor Uddin) for intermediate.It has these info: Atomic number, Relative atomic mass, Melting point, Boiling point, Oxidation States, Electronegetivity, Date of Discovery, Acid/Base, Crystal structure, Physical description(coloured gas,metalic,dilvery metal etc), Electron configuration, Condition in Normal Environment(i.e. Gas/Liquid/Solid), Group name(i.e. Alkali Metals,Poor metals, Noble gas, Lanthanides etc) & Half life for the Unrecognised Elements(i.e. Pm = 144.91).
r@k€€/|/

Moon
Site Admin

Re: Best Periodic Table

Unread post by Moon » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm

What would you do with all these info anyway?! I would go for studying the group chemistry instead of learning more facts about the specific elements of periodic table.
"Inspiration is needed in geometry, just as much as in poetry." -- Aleksandr Pushkin

Please install LaTeX fonts in your PC for better looking equations,
learn how to write equations, and don't forget to read Forum Guide and Rules.

TIUrmi

Unread post by TIUrmi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Why don't you make one by yourself? That would be fun! :D The information you require are available in world wide web.
"Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics." ~Dean Schlicter

rakeen

Unread post by rakeen » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 am

@ It's fun experimenting with them!
@ Yes there're all in www. But can you find all of them in a well ordered sequence?
r@k€€/|/