Chat thread

Let's have some fun! If you love to discuss random topics, this is your place!
User avatar
M. M. Fahad Joy
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 pm
Location: Bhulta, Rupganj, Narayanganj
Contact:

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by M. M. Fahad Joy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:51 am

samiul_samin wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 am
Writing mathmatical equation by using LATEX is awesome.
Could you teach me how to use latex?
Math is the main inspiration of my life.

User avatar
samiul_samin
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by samiul_samin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 am

M. M. Fahad Joy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:51 am
samiul_samin wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 am
Writing mathmatical equation by using LATEX is awesome.
Could you teach me how to use latex?
Yes,of course.Read this

User avatar
M. M. Fahad Joy
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 pm
Location: Bhulta, Rupganj, Narayanganj
Contact:

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by M. M. Fahad Joy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Good bye, everyone.
I am going to hostel. So, I will be able to meet you very little.
Thanks for helping me this days.
Math is the main inspiration of my life.

User avatar
samiul_samin
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by samiul_samin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 pm

M. M. Fahad Joy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:58 pm
Good bye, everyone.
I am going to hostel. So, I will be able to meet you very little.
Thanks for helping me this days.
You are welcome.

User avatar
samiul_samin
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by samiul_samin » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Why this time the question of national round is taken back after examination?
Last edited by samiul_samin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daiyaan Hasan
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by Daiyaan Hasan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:28 pm

I'm Daiyaan from Chittagong. I want to have some fun. Let's have some fun.

User avatar
Atonu Roy Chowdhury
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:57 pm
Location: Chittagong, Bangladesh

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by Atonu Roy Chowdhury » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:59 am

Hello everyone, I'm Atonu from Chittagong.
I request everyone to post problems and solutions in this almost-dead forum.
#Make_BdMO_Forum_Great_Again
This was freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

User avatar
samiul_samin
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by samiul_samin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Atonu Roy Chowdhury wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:59 am
Hello everyone, I'm Atonu from Chittagong.
I request everyone to post problems and solutions in this almost-dead forum.
#Make_BdMO_Forum_Great_Again
I am absolutely agree with you.

User avatar
samiul_samin
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by samiul_samin » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Why this forum is so much dead?What is the main problem?It was great but now ...

User avatar
M. M. Fahad Joy
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 pm
Location: Bhulta, Rupganj, Narayanganj
Contact:

Re: Chat thread

Unread post by M. M. Fahad Joy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:32 pm

samiul_samin wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:25 pm
Why this forum is so much dead?What is the main problem?It was great but now ...
The way to solve this problem is to invite new members. It is impossible to get returned the old members.
Math is the main inspiration of my life.

Post Reply