About rules of editing a post

Latest News, Announcements, and Forum Rules
*Mahi*
About rules of editing a post

Unread post by *Mahi* » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:42 pm

I am requesting to include this in the "Forum Guides and rules" as in the recent times, I've witnessed many irregularities in various posts in this forum.

Please do not edit your post after someone has given an appropriate reply to the post you've given earlier. This is quite annoying because the one who answered it might be in an embarrassing condition when what he's given reply to has changed and also other people might never know what he was talking about. Instead, please edit your statement and post it as a new post as it is easier to notice.

And also, if you need to edit your solution, it is better to write where and why the solution's been edited in the end of the edited solution.

If you find writing the problem second time tiresome, you may just use the quote button and delete the quote tags.

I hope the Administrators and moderators would take necessary steps regarding this.
Please read Forum Guide and Rules before you post.

Use $L^AT_EX$, It makes our work a lot easier!

Nur Muhammad Shafiullah | Mahi

nafistiham

Re: About rules of editing a post

Unread post by nafistiham » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:35 pm

i agree with mahi.it is really annoying.
\[\sum_{k=0}^{n-1}e^{\frac{2 \pi i k}{n}}=0\]
Using $L^AT_EX$ and following the rules of the forum are very easy but really important, too.Please co-operate.
Introduction:
Nafis Tiham
CSE Dept. SUST -HSC 14'
http://www.facebook.com/nafistiham
nafistiham@gmail