BDMO Forum Mafia #1

Let's have some fun! If you love to discuss random topics, this is your place!
ahmedittihad
Re: BDMO Forum Mafia #1

Unread post by ahmedittihad » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:14 pm

Are there any other suspicion than Promi and me? Because I have an intuition. Promi and Epshita was practically inseperable at camp. As Promi and Epshita both voted me rather than clearing themselves. There is atleast one mafia among them.
Now, let's say why I'm not a mafia. Well, weak logic. But I wouldn't kill Rahul vai if I was. He's a very influential and powerful player. Killing him would not be much fun. And as for my previous reason, made stronger by Promi's failure to defend,
VOTE:(ananya promi)
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

nahin munkar

Unread post by nahin munkar » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:47 pm

$ahmedittihad's$ logic is not bad . (But he is also worthy of suspect.)

& the vote Promi has made strengthens ds's logic. She accentuates on itti rather than trying to defend herself with any logic .& a point should be noted that, she is also a deft player in mafia that we all know .So, it's better to vote a suspicious alongwith a dangerous player .

VOTE:(ananya promi)
# Mathematicians stand on each other's shoulders. ~ Carl Friedrich Gauss

Raiyan Jamil

Unread post by Raiyan Jamil » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:55 pm

Vote: Ananya Promi
Reason:Well, till now Epshita,Ittihad and Promi are suspicious. But I'd say Ittihad's not a mafia seeing how much he's active in the game and his various logics. Also, i don't think he would kill rahul dadu in the very first night. Left are Epshita and Promi. Both are suspucious, but i gave the vote to promi with the same logic as dshasan.
A smile is the best way to get through a tough situation, even if it's a fake smile.

Ananya Promi

Unread post by Ananya Promi » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:53 pm

The reason behind voting me is not strong. If I was mafia then I would try to be more active in the thread and tried to suspect anyone with a logic. I didn't do so. At first I voted Jahin as all of you had voted him.
I don't want to be killed indeed.
"Morite Chahina Ami Sundoro Forume"

Again Ittihad has said that he wouldn't kill Rahul vai as he is influent. But I think he is trying to make bluff to the power bluff. So, please kill Ittihad, not me. I'm innocent.

Zawadx

Unread post by Zawadx » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Extending this for 24 hours from the original deadline since it died and then got revived (yay!)

dshasan

Unread post by dshasan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:40 pm

Vote : Ananya Promi

Reason : Same one I showed before.
The study of mathematics, like the Nile, begins in minuteness but ends in magnificence.

- Charles Caleb Colton

Zawadx

Unread post by Zawadx » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:52 pm

NIGHT 2

Ananya Promi has died. She was a Vanilla Townie

During the night phase, you may NOT post in this thread. Mafia, and people with activated roles, may send me their actions through PM.

Night 1 begins now and will end on 9 PM 1/4/2017

Zawadx

Unread post by Zawadx » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:55 pm

DAY 3

ittihadahmed has died. She was a Vanilla Townie

Note that if you don't lynch a mafia member on this day, civilians will lose.

Day 3 begins now and will end on 9 PM 3/4/2017

Epshita32

Unread post by Epshita32 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:26 pm

Okay, so now the game is at a crucial point, no more luxurious killing can be afforded. I am suspecting dshasan.

Reason - Both dshasan and ahmedittihad were the first and second to point against ananyapromi and thamimzahin. For that reason, I was kinda suspicious of ahmeditthad, but since he's dead now, I think dshasan can be a mafia.

But yeah, munkar viya also seems suspicious to me. But I am not voting yet.

dshasan

Unread post by dshasan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:30 am

Epshita32 wrote:Okay, so now the game is at a crucial point, no more luxurious killing can be afforded. I am suspecting dshasan.

Reason - Both dshasan and ahmedittihad were the first and second to point against ananyapromi and thamimzahin. For that reason, I was kinda suspicious of ahmeditthad, but since he's dead now, I think dshasan can be a mafia.

But yeah, munkar viya also seems suspicious to me. But I am not voting yet.
Yes, I admit that ahmedittihad and I voted first against Ananya promi. But same way Epsita32 and Ananya Promi voted against ahmedittihad, and later it was found that ahmedittihad and Ananya Promi both are just civilians. So if you (Epsita32) suspect me mafiafor killing Ananya Promi then you can also be suspected a mafia for voting against ahmedittihad.

And about Thamim Zahin, we had no lead for a suspect so we had to kill an arbitary person.
The study of mathematics, like the Nile, begins in minuteness but ends in magnificence.

- Charles Caleb Colton