Can anyone recommend me a good book?

Discuss Physics and Physics Olympiad related problems here
mubtasim123
Can anyone recommend me a good book?

Unread post by mubtasim123 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 am

I seen some video documentary about string theory :shock: looks cool 8-) Now :idea: I want to know more about this research :o soooo.....
:geek: :geek: Can anyone recommend me a good e-book, documentary or links about string theory(m theory) :?:
:arrow:1. Plz don't give me any Wikipedia links but cpoyrighted encyclopaedia's good
:arrow:2. Don't give me any high lvl documentary, I am only nine grader
:arrow:3....I forgot what I was gonna write in number three.
I need a good lucid book. :geek: :geek:
Thanks, :D and sry for using thousands of smiles :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
by the way if you want to know what documentary video I seen --->
the first part is http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/el ... stein.html
Blah blah blah blah -----blah blah blah

arnob54

Re: Can anyone recommend me a good book?

Unread post by arnob54 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 pm

i recommend that you 1st study about basic relativity and mechanical physics before going into something as deep as string theory
Tanveer

mubtasim123

Re: Can anyone recommend me a good book?

Unread post by mubtasim123 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:28 am

8-) lol I know it's pretty easy :oops: (!) :oops: to understand that kind of theories. But even a little kid asks question about light spot(star) on the sky just because they'r curious. Parents doesn't answer those question totally theoretically about them but they give them the basic idea. I was asking more about that kind of book if anyone can recommend me one. (*I mentioned I am a nine grader)

by the way I found the book named "The elegant universe" that I found easy but I realized the book was written by the same person the "nova" video based on but still I find it "easy" to get the basic idea with few more detail than the video there ..and I am also interested to know about "relativity and mechanical physics". You might help me find some good book about it.

Blah blah blah blah -----blah blah blah